Saturday 25 March 2017

Half Double Definitely Half the Struggle

So I was right, the half double is half the struggle! Exciting news right!!

Now that I've mastered the double crochet the half double was super simple as you just go through all three stitches instead of two then two. Learning it wasn't too difficult, especially with the great videos on youtube. There are so many great videos that really take their time to explain the half double and their differences compared to the double and single crochet but the one I found the most effective for teaching me the stitch was one that went in slow motion too..how cool!

Here my friends, I will share my opinion of the BEST beginner video for learning the half double crochet :)




Throughout the video it explains with detail what you are suppose to be doing and how to do it, which really helped me get back into the routine of crocheting.

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment